for Adult, Child and Pediatric
Who should take this course?
- This Red Cross Course is geared toward the average resident or NON healthcare worker. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
- If you are required to take this course for work, please contact your employer to ensure that you are selecting the correct course.
What does this course teach?
CPR/First Aid/AED for Adult, Child and Pediatric
- First Aid: Participants learn to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies, such as burns, cuts and scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck and back injuries, and heat and cold emergencies.
- CPR Adult: Participants learn how to perform CPR and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults
- CPR Child and Infant: Participants learn how to prevent, recognize and respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in infants and children under 12
- AED: Participants learn how to use automatic external defibrillators
Course length: Approximately 5 hours. 2-year certifications on all topics